Hurts Me Every Time Hurts Me Every Time

Kept hoping for you to really push your voice, hoping for an all out voice. Never happened. But this is really good nonetheless, and as always, there is room for improvement. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. And also, this song screams for an electric guitar riff!

xWhitexFlamex responds:

Well at the time I was 16, and I have never had any formal training in vocals so I was in the early stages of my voice and didn't have much of a push then. But thank you, if you have the time check out my other acoustic tracks. "As they All Fall..." has a solo and is a couple years newer.

&amp;lt;pixel&amp;gt; Village in the Cave <pixel> Village in the Cave

Ahh another underrated Musician who makes pure art. How amazing to stumble upon something as artistic as this.

Hope you don't quit on chiptune styled music, you have a thing for it. And I love it.

TriXeL responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm gonna keep making music for a long time. Definitely have a lot of ground to cover in musical development :D.

Action/Motivation Action/Motivation

This reminds me a little about the Fancy Pants adventure Theme hehe.

I love it!

kanashibarimusic responds:

I had to youtube it, but I see what you mean. acoustic guitars and hip hop breaks are among the winningest combinations.

Thanks!:)

Zelda's Lullaby, Arranged Zelda's Lullaby, Arranged

Hey, this is very accurate.

I've always been a fan of this tune, it's so chill and yet so good.
Very memorable.

Thanks for sharing this with us mate.

Falling Star Falling Star

Heya!

I think this is a very catchy and a very sweet song!

The beat is just perfect, and the song is pretty chill to listen too in my opinion. The melody is very nice as well.

There is room for improvements as well.
On a personal preference I would like to suggest that you let the guitar start off alone. And let it build up. Either that, or make the intro more 'unique' in some way.

Overall, very nice melody!
I like it, here's your five stars pal!
Good job---

Street Fight Street Fight

I like it, it's catchy- But what stops it from becoming perfect in my opinion is the drums, they could've improved.
From a personal preference, I would like them to be faster.

But the guitar was awesome, love it!
You are underrated.

Sykozealot responds:

I am a guitarist that is my instrument however as for drums I can keep a beat and put a roll here and there I'm no drummer I also play bass guitar so when ever the drums are lacking it doesn't bother me as much as long as the thing I'm supposed to be good at sounds good ^^ glad you liked it

Righteous Santa Justice Righteous Santa Justice

Wow, such a nice chord progression, the melody is so nice, I love it.
This was one short but awesome song.

Man, I wish I was nearly as good as you are-
Then i'd rock haha!

Cheers bro, good job!!

Agents of STUD Agents of STUD

I really like it.

Well done ^_^

BurntOutOnlineMedia responds:

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you liked it. I have more coming soon.

Voice Demo reel 2014 Voice Demo reel 2014

Surprisingly good-

Good job haha

N0sSyndrome responds:

Zafrece - Tunnel Dive Zafrece - Tunnel Dive

Hello there Zafrece!

Look what we do have here another piece of art.
I look at the tags for this song and it says: Uplifting
still i get sad, it feels like someone is longing for something to happen, whilst looking in the blue to find nothing but bare sky symbolizing somethings a miss.

You have a unique way of composing some of your musics, it's the melody, the volume over all the instruments, take for example when the piano takes it over. It builds up and creates another part of the song. I really wished the piano was in the melody too that would've been the best.

Anyways, it's one of those songs you make that make me feel sad.
And i like it! Yet again!

Have a nice day man, Trance for life man.